Dear Oxford Community,
Volunteers on the ground in Ukraine have reached out for help as many of the essential items have been now sold out in Ukraine and Poland.
If you can obtain and donate any of the following, please bring the donations to:
Clarendon Centre (Cornmarket St):
- Monday 14th – Friday 18th March, 16.00 – 18.00
Where possible please bring your items boxed and sorted by type. Please ONLY bring items on the list below, we are unable to deliver other types of donations to Ukraine.
- Wi-fi routers
- Power banks
- Headlamps and torch lights with batteries
- Portable generators (any kind or size)
- Ibuprofen, paracetamol, plasters, and bandages
- Antifungal/’Athlete’s Foot’ Cream (clotrimazole)
- Hydrogen peroxide and other disinfectants
- Medical tourniquets (CAT Gen-7) and pressure bandages (Israeli 6’’)
- Instant heating packs (thermochemical pads)
- Sterile gloves and medical gowns
- Thermos flasks
- Containers for liquid food
- Sleeping bags
- Foam mats (to put under the sleeping bag) and mini seat pads (for one person to sit on the ground)
- Balaclava ski masks (dark colours)
- Men’s tactical gloves
- Men’s thermal clothing in good condition and dark colours, including socks and underwear (please do not bring worn out items)
- Warm men’s clothing (good condition, dark colours)
- Men’s patrol/combat boots in good condition
- Small/folding shovels
- Bags for sand (standard size) and large trash bags (120 litres)
If you would like to make a monetary donation, you can do this via Paypal here.
If you can help us drive donations to London (you have a vehicle and/or can drive) please message Karolina (+48 694 482 828) or Olya (+44 7933 714 346).
Thank you, Oxford University Ukrainian Society.